This week, Tecumseh Town Council will be part of a special meeting on Wednesday, September 8th. The agenda can be found here.
An In Camera Special Meeting is being convened at 4:00 pm in accordance with Section 239 (2)(b) (c) (d) (h) and (i) of the Municipal Act, 2001. An In-Camera meeting may be held if the subject matter being considered is:
- personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
- and labour relations or employee negotiation;
- a proposed or pending acquisition or disposition of land by the municipality;
- information explicitly supplied in confidence to the municipality or local board by Canada, a province or territory or a Crown agency of any of them;
- a trade secret or scientific, technical, commercial, financial or labour relations information, supplied in confidence to the municipality or local board, which, if disclosed, could reasonably be expected to prejudice significantly the competitive position or interfere significantly with the contractual or other negotiations of a person, group of persons, or organization.
1. CAO-2020-13 Policy 110: Town of Tecumseh Mandatory Vaccination Policy. Administration is recommending the approval of a Mandatory Vaccination Policy, with immediate effect, for staff, volunteers, appointees, and members of Council.
2. PWES-2021-38 Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program Green Stream Stage II 2021 Intake. Administration is recommending requesting approval to apply for funding from the federal government under the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program (ICIP): Green Stream Stage II, 2021 Intake, for a future commitment to the Watermain Replacement Project on the full length of Centennial Drive, a section of Woodridge Drive (from Dillon Drive to St. Thomas Street) and interconnections with Little River Boulevard and St. Thomas Street.
For questions on these or other municipal matters, please contact me at (226) 773-1910 or [email protected]