#Tecumseh Town Council begins at 5pm with a Public Meeting for a redevelopment proposal of the former Victoria School.
Public comment will be received regarding the proposal to build residential condominium development on a parcel of land located at 12433 Dillon Drive. The application for the proposed Official Plan amendment is requesting a redesignation of the parcel of land from "Community Facility" to "Residential" to accommodate the proposed development.
The associated proposed Zoning By-law amendment is requesting to change the zoning from "Community Facility Zone" and "Residential Zone 1 (R1)" to a site specific "Residential Zone 3 (R3-16)". The proposed R3-16 zone would permit the proposed residential uses and establish various site specific zone provisions. In addition, the proposed rezoning would add a definition for the term "stacked townhouse dwelling unit" to the definitions section of Tecumseh Zoning By-law 1746.
The developer and several area residents will also be attending as delegations to the meeting.
The reports and comments submitted can be found here.
Beginning at 7pm, regular business begins. The agenda can be found here.
Conference, August 16 - 19, 2020 Ottawa, ON; FCM Annual Conference and Trade Show, June 4 - 7, 2020 Toronto, ON; Festivals and Events Ontario Conference, February 25 - 27, 2020 Richmond Hill, ON; Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiatives Annual Meeting and Conference
To be determined. Quebec City, QC; OGRA Annual Conference February 23 - 26, 2020 Toronto, ON; OSUM Conference and Trade Show, To be determined; ROMA Annual Conference, January 18 - 21, 2020 Toronto, ON.
- the authorization of staff to proceed with developing a community fundraising program made up of a citizen based fundraising committee with staff support;
- hiring of a contracted fundraising coordinator to oversee the building of the fundraising committee and program, so that upon final project funding approval the fundraising program can commence;
- A subcommittee of three (3) members comprised of the Mayor, Deputy Mayor, and one (1) member of Council be established to appoint a chair or co-chairs to lead the citizen based fundraising committee;
- That Town Council subcommittee and chair or co-chairs be authorized to appoint members of the fundraising committee following an open recruitment process;
- That all future associated cost for the community fundraising program will be incorporated into future operating budgets, commencing with the 2020 budget cycle;
- That a member of Council be appointed as a municipal representative to the fundraising committee.