This week, Tecumseh Town Council begins at 5:30pm. There will be a public meeting to discuss an application for Condominium Approval for a five-storey, 64-unit condominium dwelling on a 1.3 hectare (3.2 acre) property located on the north side of Tecumseh Road (14328-14346 Tecumseh Road), approximately 45 metres east of its intersection with Brighton Road. The report can be found here.
Beginning at 6pm there will be a public meeting to discuss the level of Development Charges to be levied on new land developments. The agenda and reports can be found here.
Regular business begins at 7pm. The agenda can be found here.
• Expand the existing West St. Louis Pump Station;
• Decommission the St. Mark’s Pump Station and replace the existing Scully Pump Station with an upgraded facility for the consolidated Scully/St. Mark’s
• Replace the existing PJ Cecile Pump Station with an upgraded facility; and
• New storm pump station along Southwind Crescent.
• Construct a surface storage facility within the “Tecumseh Soccer Fields” adjacent to École Secondaire L'Essor;
• Construct a surface storage facility within Buster Reaume Park; and
• Construct an underground/surface storage facility within Tecumseh Centre Park.
Governance, Demonstrate the Town’s leadership role in the community by promoting good governance and community engagement, by bringing together
organizations serving the Town and the region to pursue common goals.
2019, to permit musical entertainment from 7:30 pm until 11:30 pm for their Black Tie Tailgate Fundraising event at Beach Grove Golf and Country Club, located at 14134 Riverside Drive; And that the area residents and OPP be informed of this exemption from the Noise By-law; And further that concerns and/or complaints respecting the emission of sound, resulting from the entertainment, are to be monitored.
Public engagement September 12-30, 2019
Table proposed business plan and budget November 12, 2019
Council deliberations November 19, 2019
Council consideration and adoption December 10, 2019