This week, Tecumseh Town Council begins at 5:30pm at the Tecumseh Arena, Horwood Room with a meeting regarding Policies and Priorities. The agenda can be found here.
- CS-2020-02 Procedural By-Law Review: An update is proposed to the Procedural By-law to both implement recent Municipal Act changes and to streamline the preparation of the electronic agenda.
- CS-2020-05 Appointment of an Alternate to County Council Policy. A replacement for the Mayor or Deputy Mayor is now permitted to Essex County Council in case of absence.
- CS-2020-03 Code of Conduct for Members of Council and Local Boards Review. An update to the Code of Conduct for Members of Council and Local Boards is proposed that deletes its applicability to committee members and that adds additional indemnification related to the Integrity Commissioner as mandated by recent Municipal Act changes.
- CS-2020-04 Urban Hens Draft By-Law. The Urban Hens By-law is proposed for acceptance with amendments as requested by Town Council in light of public comments received (i.e. allowing pullets and appeal to Town Council.)
- FS-2020-02 Financial Management Policy. The Financial Management Policy is proposed to direct Administration in carrying out day to day municipal operations.
Regular business begins at 7pm. The agenda can be found here.
Many of our communications are responding to Tecumseh's resolution to resolve the frequency of 911 misdials. Most responses are favourable, including Huron East, Nipigon, Rainy River, Armour, Innisfil, Norwich, Leeds and the Thousand Islands, Marathon and Hanover. St. Catharines does not support the resolution.
For questions on these or other municipal matters please contact me at 226-773-1910 or email@example.com