Welcome to my website!
In 2014, I was elected to Tecumseh Town Council to represent the former Ward 1. Until 2018, Ward 1 mirrored the boundaries of the former Town of Tecumseh that existed prior to 1999.
I am currently employed by the City of Windsor as a staff engineer.
During my career I have held challenging roles in neighbourhood design and construction, trenchless technologies, waste water treatment, traffic calming, transportation policy, pay equity, service consolidation, special events, economic development and tourism initiatives and project management. My career has included service in various departments including Engineering, Transportation Planning, Pollution Control, the Chief Administrative Office and the Mayor's Office.
My current volunteer activities include:
- Group Commissioner, 35th Tecumseh Scout Group
- Windsor-Essex Chapter of Professional Engineers Ontario
My Council assignments have included:
- Business Improvement Association Board of Management
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Cultural and Arts Advisory Committee
- Corn Festival Committee
My previous activities have included:
- Tecumseh Committee of Adjustment
- Tecumseh Property Standards Committee
- Essex County Library Board
- Optimist Club of St. Clair Beach
- Rotary Club of Windsor-Walkerville
- Senate, Université d'Ottawa
- Order of Honour, Professional Engineers Ontario (2018)
- Fellow of Engineers Canada (2017)
- Alumni Award of Distinction, Leadership Windsor-Essex (2018)
- 40 Leaders Under 40 Award, Leadership Windsor-Essex (2018)
- Bar to the Medal of Good Service, Scouts Canada (2018)
- 10 Year Ontario Volunteer Service Award, Province of Ontario (2018)
- Rotary Group Study Exchange to Ghana and Burkina Faso (2010)
- G. Gordon M. Sterling Engineering Intern Award, Professional Engineers Ontario (2009)
Université d'Ottawa - French-language degrees in Civil Engineering (Co-Op) and Computing Technology; French language fluency certification (2006)
Leadership Windsor-Essex - Master's Certificate in Community Leadership, University of Windsor (2008)
I have also completed courses in Municipal Politics from St. Clair College, Crime Prevention through Environmental Design from the Windsor Police Service, and in Management from Schulich School of Business at York University.