This week, Town Council will be held on a Thursday night for the hosting of a public meeting surrounding the proposed Riverside Drive Trail. The meeting begins at 7pm and the agenda can be found here.
1. Paul Bezaire, OALA, MCIP, RPP, Partner, Bezaire Partners - Urban Planners, Landscape Architects
2. Andrea Winter, P.Eng., FEC, Partner, Dillon Consulting Limited
3. Robert Cunningham dated March 25, 2021
4. Lori Newton, Executive Director, Bike Windsor Essex
5. Cheryl Crowder, Resident
6. Richard Fuschi, Resident
7. John Parent, Resident
8. Glen Ross, Resident
9. Michael Mueller, Resident
- Town of Tecumseh News Release, dated March 25, 2021 Re: Riverside Drive Trail Meeting
- Letter from Karel and Rhonda DeGraaf dated March 18, 2021 Re: Ontario Traffic Manual Cycling Facilities Book 18. Mr. and Mrs. DeGraaf do not agree that the trail respects the guidelines of the Ontario Traffic Manual Book 18.
- Email from Ken DiFederico dated March 25, 2021. Mr. DiFederico does not believe that Riverside Drive ought to have an active transportation facility.
- Email from Ed and Linda Zieba dated March 31, 2021. Mr. and Mrs. Zieba support bicycle lanes and new sidewalks on both the north and south sides of Riverside Drive.
- Email from Lyn Robinet dated March 31, 2021. Ms. Robinet requests that the trail alignment be moved closer to the road on the north side of the electrical poles.
- Email from Michael Mueller dated April 1, 2021. Mr. Mueller supports bicycle lanes and rebuilt sidewalk, along with roundabouts and a lowered speed limit.
1. PWES-2021-04 Riverside Drive Trail, Tecumseh-Windsor Border to Manning Road. This report provides an update to the previous two Public Information Centres and responds to the comments received. Continuing to be proposed is a trail on the south side of Riverside Drive after looking at various alternative facility designs, with amended alignment and a wider cross-section.
For questions on these or other municipal matters, please contact me at 226-773-1910 or [email protected]